Business Development/Sales Executive
Competitive salary, private healthcare, annual performance-related bonus, 25 days annual leave, (plus Birthday) Life Insurance, pension scheme
As Qualco operates within the Financial Services Industry any employment offer is subject not only to the usual legal checks (Right to Work and Proof of Address) but also a clear DBS, adverse financial Employee Credit Check, Employee Electoral Role check plus references from previous employers over the last 10 years (where available).
Summary of position
The role will suit a talented individual who will contribute to the growth of an ambitious, agile Technology company; working within the Collections & Recoveries sector. Our clients range from Utilities and Telecoms, Banks and other Credit Originators including Central and Local Government. Our ambition is to use our expertise to empower our clients with innovative technology and data solutions improving their recoveries and reducing their cost to collect.
The Business Development/Sales Executive will be responsible for the coordination and client focused support for new business in an inspiring work environment where there is the opportunity for development and improvement. This is a new role created due to the growth and required support of Sales and Marketing. The day-to-day tasks will be defined by opportunities, sales life cycle, relationship management and marketing results.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Business Development/Sales Executive will be required to assist the sales team in their drive to win clients and aid their successful on-boarding by:
- On occasions, under the guidance of the Head of Sales you will be involved in the reviewing and negotiation of commercial agreements. This may include sales and partner contracts, non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, product and service descriptions.
- Assisting in the delivery and production of tender responses (including RFI/RFP/ITT) and contracts for clients and prospects.
- Collating documentation for RFIs (Request for Information) packs by liaising with internal stakeholders and meeting required deadlines.
- Proof reading documentation and ensuring high standards of accuracy and document control.
- Monitoring and recording in-coming sales enquiries and maintain and update sales lead/prospects database (CRM).
- Act as a representative of Qualco and the attendance, in the absence of or in partnership with the Head of Sales at Industry Events, seminars and other relevant sponsored events.
- Involved in successful business development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in tender response support and production, ideally in a regulated financial services environment
- An understanding of the power of business to business sales
- Strong general administrative and project management skills
- Excellent communication and commercial writing skills plus a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work at all levels particularly with senior stakeholders
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of a regulated Financial services organisation
The following knowledge would be beneficial:
- Experience of CRM software, Prezi and use of Smartsheets
- Knowledge of Collections & Recoveries Industry
- Some understanding of Data Protection legislation and Information Security business requirements (ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus) and Quality Management Systems (ISO9001)