Private health care, annual performance-related bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus your Birthday) Life Insurance, pension scheme.
As Qualco operates within the Financial Services Industry any employment offer is subject not only to the usual legal checks (Right to Work and Proof of Address) but also a clear DBS, adverse financial Employee Credit Check, Employee Electoral Role check plus references from previous employers over the last 10 years (where available).
Summary of position
The role will suit a talented individual, working within our IT team. The team is part of a small but rapidly expanding, ambitious Technology company; working within the Collections & Recoveries sector of the Financial Services Industry. Our clients range from Utilities and Telecoms companies, Banks and Lending companies and our aim is to use our expertise to empower our clients with innovative technology thereby improving their recoveries.
The Data Analyst will analyse and utilise our data assets in order to drive our business forward and better serve our clients.
Reporting to the Head of Analysis & Design the candidate will be required to:
- Understand processes and data models of the business
- Design, develop and automate reporting solutions
- Engage with clients and stakeholders to understand and document business requirements
- Analyse existing data sources to understand the information and ensure data quality
- Maintain, review and improve existing processes and reporting provision
- Present and report to stakeholders portfolio statuses and trends
- Responsible for client reporting requirements and interpret and filter ad-hoc requests from clients
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, organised, meticulous and have a logical thought process. They should have:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS SQL
- Good knowledge and experience of Power BI and reporting tools
- Excellent Excel skills and usage of Power Pivot
- Background in client reporting and delivery
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to extract data from a variety of sources
- Ability to present to stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office Products
- And be an excellent communicator in English (Written and Verbal)
The following knowledge would be beneficial:
- Data Modelling
- Data warehousing and Analytics
- DAX and MDX coding
- Data Science / Python / R
- Knowledge of the Collections & Recoveries Industry
- Understanding of Data Protection legislation and requirements of standard ISO27001 and ISO9001