Human Resources Administrator (part time)
Annual performance-related bonus, 25 days annual leave, (plus Birthday) Life Insurance, pension scheme, private healthcare.
As Qualco operates within the Financial Services Industry any employment offer is subject not only to the usual legal checks (Right to Work and Proof of Address) but also a clear DBS, adverse financial credit check, Employee Electoral role check plus references from previous employers over the last 10 years (where available).
Experience and knowledge of working within a SME and reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the role requires:
- End-to-end administration
- Covering recruitment, starters, leavers, movers and benefits, as well as HRIS database maintenance
- The first contact point for employees across the company
- Processing the day-to-day general queries to deadline and with exceptional attention to detail
- Managing the team’s group mailbox daily, as well as taking action on all HR queries from the business
- Escalating to Head of Human Resources when needed
- Ensuring all queries are managed within the appropriate time frame.
- Following shortlisting, invite successful candidates to interview and notify those not shortlisted
- Request and follow through referencing for all Qualco UK staff and renewal of mandatory employee checks
- Provide appropriate reports from the HR database for the purpose of auditing and monitoring employee data and training
- Assisting other group companies with HR tasks and providing reports and data, when required
- To undertake delegated tasks and projects as required.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Head of HR.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, with confidence to communicate with all employees across the business
- Understanding the need for strict confidentiality
- A personable and empathetic approach – this role partners our people, and we should put them at the forefront when working through people-related matters
- A highly organised and experienced People Administrator
- Knowledge of Collections and Recoveries
- HR experience within a regulated Financial Services company