Private health care, annual performance-related bonus, 25 days annual leave, (plus your Birthday as leave) Life Insurance, pension scheme
As Qualco operates within the Financial Services Industry any employment offer is subject not only to the usual legal checks (Right to Work and proof of address) but also a clear DBS, Adverse Credit Check and references from the two most recent employers.
Summary of position
The Office Administrator will play a pivotal role in creating an energising, comfortable and safe workplace environment for the Qualco team. In this varied position, you will be primarily responsible for efficiently managing the office facilities and operations. As the primary point of contact for office-related matters, you will be a multi-tasking, problem-solving guru, addressing any issues that may arise promptly and effectively with consideration of Qualco’s Carbon Reduction Plan.
Qualco UK is a growing, ambitious Technology SME; working within the Collections & Recoveries sector of the Financial Services industry.
The Office Administrator will be required to:
- Greet visitors to the office; offering refreshments and organising security passes as required and taking pride in hosting Qualco guests.
- Service meeting rooms ensuring they are ready for meetings and cleared away afterwards. Arranging coffee/refreshments and external catering within set budgets, as requested
- Manage courier requests and booking of outgoing deliveries, handle incoming post; Take outgoing mail to the Post Office when needed
- Manage customer bulk mail shots; ordering necessary supplies, using letter folder and franking machine
- Monitor and order office supplies including stationery orders, milk, fruit etc
- Replenish kitchen beverages as required; ensuring coffee machine, toaster and hot water tap are working properly.
- Monitor cleanliness of shared facilities and liaising with office cleaner and service provider.
- Coordinate travel for employees and some visitors, when required, including booking flights, hotels, and taxis as appropriate. Act as key contact for Qualco group employees supporting travel arrangements to Qualco UK
- Liaise with building management to oversee and organise office maintenance and repair work e.g. office facilities, air conditioning, communal facilities, lighting etc.
- Work with the Business Support Manager to perform H&S and Facilities Risk Assessments and manage output
- Support with office Health & Safety; monitoring fire tests, Fire Wardens, First Aiders, Accident log; 6 monthly audit of First Aid box
- Organise confidential and secure waste disposal (paper, hard drives) and maintain records
- Work with Risk & Compliance to perform monthly Information Security audits including office door access and CCTV
- Support and work with Risk & Compliance to supply ESG data; business mileage, energy use, recycling
- Maintain building service records (fire systems, HVAC, lifts etc) liaising with landlord Building Management
- Mobile phone provider; manage contract renewal, usage
- Assist with arranging and running Qualco events such as QLive, and Charity football tournaments and golf days plus supporting other Marketing activities
- Update Communications log
- Act in accordance with the requirements of Consumer Duty
The ideal candidate will be a great addition to the team if they have:
- Previous experience in office administrator role
- Some knowledge of office health and safety requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal
- Strong relationship building skills; able to establish trust across the business and build effective working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Keen to use own initiative and take the lead on projects where applicable
- Customer service focused, with a sense of care and drive to deliver
- Team player who is keen to be involved in different projects
- Capable of working in a fast-based environment with competing priorities and the ability to adapt quickly as per business requirements
- Self-starter with the ability to see opportunities and deliver on them
- Excellent level of computer literacy
The following knowledge would be beneficial:
- Some understanding of Data Protection legislation and ISO27001, 14001 and 9001 requirements
- Some knowledge of business Environment, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) programmes, particularly in relation to Environment initiatives.