The Environmental Policy of Qualco UK Ltd aims to ensure, so far as it is reasonably practicable, that we are committed to conducting our business in an environmentally responsible manner.
As we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business we are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations and to effectively communicate Qualco’s environmental policy to clients, employees, shareholders and suppliers.
Our Key Environmental Policy Objectives:
Qualco aims to understand the full scope of the environmental impacts of its ventures. To provide context, Qualco operates out of a shared service office and it does not pay for utilities directly. The Company provides software solutions for Collections and Recoveries sector of the Financial Services Industry.
- Utilities – Qualco aims to reduce associated CO2 emissions through minimising electricity, gas and water consumption where possible by ‘Turning Off Lights’.
- Waste – Qualco aims to reuse or recycle all possible materials and reduce total waste produced by our activities by printing only when necessary and double sided.
- Procurement – Qualco aims to source sustainable products and services, where practical for all internal operations. Our preference is to use the services of firms with strong environmental credentials, which is measured through our Supplier Sustainability log.
- Travel – To be environmentally conscious when planning travel to and from places of work, including client visits by using train services where possible, and alternative means of conducting visits and meetings by using Video Conferencing or Skype. We complete an annual audit of business travel.
- Qualco aims to conduct our business in accordance with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations. This is monitored annually through our Legal Register.
This policy has been approved & authorised in May 2020 by: