The Environmental Policy of Qualco UK Ltd (“the Company”) is to ensure, as far as it is reasonably practicable, to that our operations will be carried out with a commitment to conduct them in an environmentally responsible manner.
Senior Management and their teams strive for excellence in every aspect of our business; we are committed to minimising any negative environmental impacts of the business operation and to effectively communicate Qualco’s Environment Policy to clients, partners and employees.
An Environmental Management System Manual has been created to detail how the Environmental Management System (EMS) has been established, and how it will be documented, implemented and maintained.
We are compelled to integrate the key aspects of our sustainable development into our operational practices and culture.
Our Key Environmental Policy Objectives:
To provide context, Qualco operates out of a shared service office building, managed by Bellrock and it does not pay for utilities directly. The Company provides software solutions for the Collections and Recoveries sector of the Financial Services industry.
Qualco aims to understand the full scope of the environmental impact of its business. We commit to a net zero carbon emissions operation by 2030, ahead of the UK Government legislative target of 2050.
- We will establish the baseline carbon emissions of Qualco operations; by end of Q4, 2021
- We will continue our work towards reducing our carbon footprint by:
- Minimising electricity, gas and water consumption
- Reusing or recycling all possible materials and reducing waste produced by our activities
- Being environmentally conscious when planning travel to and from places of work, including client visits and using Teams or Zoom where possible, in accordance with our Travel Policy
- Sourcing sustainable products and services, where practical for all internal operations. Our preference is to use the services of firms with strong environmental credentials which is monitored through our Approved Supplier list
- We will appoint a dedicated Environment Champion to raise awareness and work with the Qualco team to promote our Environmental objectives; by end of Q1, 2022
- We will create a plan to reward actions by individuals, which positively impact our local environment
- We aim to conduct our business in accordance with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations. This is monitored through our Legal Register.
This policy has been approved & authorised in September 2021 by: